craft vic + hmr tea towel

Late last year I drew a utensil wrangling, bearded bloke image for Craft Victoria. This image has since been screen printed onto cotton and linen blend tea towels as a limited edition range of only 200. Available at Craft Victoria on Flinders Lane, Melbourne.

I was so excited to hear they'd been printed and I'm equally as excited to now be able to share him with you... in all his ginger beard glory!


Thanks to my wonderful husband who did his best secret shopper impersonation last week, sneaking in to pick one up. 

15 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh I love it Evie!! Just fabulous :) Kx

p.s. love that the Mr did a secret shop too ;)

banana meet-cute said...

I love this beardy man! I have quite a few 'nice' tea towels already as for some reason people keep giving me them as gifts. This is so great that I might just get him myself!

Jodi Wiley said...

This is so cool!!

ShazamBangles said...

Cool! I feel a complete range coming on.

Tanya said...

I love this. I'm popping down to the shop at lunch - hopefully I can snag one!!

Melissa G said...

Although I am not into bearded gents, yours do win my heart.

teddybearswednesday said...

OH Evie I love it!! xo
ps thinking of you today xo

Lanapelana said...

I love it!! *u* So beautiful, congrats Evie!

lanusa said...

they are really amazing!!!!!!!!

Johanna Tagada said...

Wonderful Evie!

Congratulations!
xxxx

mandarinux said...

Beautiful!!!
Congratulations for your talent!

:)

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

He's fantastic! What a fun thing to work on.

Madeleine said...

Ahhh Evie so good! X

Unknown said...

that is sooooo cool! amazing! i love the bearded guy! major crush on him!

mel bomba said...

hehe fantastic!!